I adore being happy. Who doesn’t? I love little things, and one small gesture or event will change my whole day and outlook on life. Some people think it’s silly for how deeply I care for the silliest of things, but when it brings you joy why wouldn’t you? Because of this, I’ve decided to do the “50 Things That Make Me Happy” tag that tons of people do.
I’d love it if any of my readers comment some of the things that they would list for themselves. Let’s see how different they are.🤔
Disclaimer: This list is not in any specific order.
- Coffee. No one is surprised, let’s be honest.
- Grey eyes. Hehe. 👌🏻
- Parks. I looooove going to the park and just sitting around. Go with friends, go and journal. Just. Go.
- 70’s and 80’s music.
- Petrichor: The pleasant earthy smell that frequently accompanies the earth after a cheeky rain.
- Laughing so hard you cry. It happens often with me…
- Writing letters. Cheeky spon to my new favorite website: moreloveletters.com
What they do is amazing, and I love it. Go read up, friends.
- Musical theatre. Please. Give me.
- Good dreams.
- Lowman, Idaho, USA. Favorite place ever.
- Singing. Solo or in a choir. It’s all good.
- Backpacking. Forget that “glamping” stuff. I’m a “130lb backpack in the woods for a week/hiking 10 miles a day” kind of girl.
- Campfires. Also just fire. 🔥🔥🔥🔥
- Disney films.
- Full moons. I’m no vamp, and I’m not a werewolf either okay? Quit asking.
- The Orion star constellation.
- TV shows. There’s too many to name.
- London Fog tea. Earl Grey tea, vanilla syrup, steamed milk. Mmmmmmm.
- Shiloh Bible Camp.
- Making other people laugh. 💜
- Smacking people in the face with a waffle.
- Shopping when you actually have money you can spend.
- Music in general?
- Caesar Salad.
- Reading a real book. None of that kindle stuff.
- Friends texting you out of nowhere to see how you’re doing.
- Hot Topic.
- Office Supplies. I’m sorry. I just…Love stationary, and pens, and staples, and, and, and…Stop me, please.
- Lens flares in photos or videos.
- Having faith.
- Jimmy Fallon.
- Affecting people for good, and possibly changing their life in some small way.
- Surprises. People are going out of their way to do something for you. Enjoy it.
- Getting packages in the mail.
- Fresh air.
- Working out. Especially fight style on bags.
- Teachers. What a blessing.
- Not worrying about people’s opinions.
- Idaho in general. It’s the best. Maybe I’m biased.
- Humans. We also suck, but why focus on that when you can also see how beautiful we can be? #CreatedinHisimage
- Sunrises and sunsets.
- Middle. Earth.
- Martial arts.
- Jesus Christ…..
After all, only in God will you find true happiness. Amiright?
*insert cheeky peace sign* ✌🏻 Bless.