We all want it. It’s 2017 people, so why can’t we receive smells through electronics yet?
I have one powerful super sniffer, so I’ve made a list of things that I wish we could smell on cue and a list of things that some people may like that I want to be kept away from me forever. Let’s do this.
Mmmm, the GOOD STUFF:
- Coffee. Obviously, this is number one. And yes, I do smell this like 89.67% of my day because I’m always drinking the nectar, but I’d still like to enjoy it while surfing Tumblr.
- Trees or forests in general. How can you not?
- Icy Hot. Always the Icy Hot.
- Rain. I mean who ISN’T a Pluviophile? If people say they hate the smell of rain or the ground after a good rain, they’re liars.
- Peppermint. BEST SMELL, oh my. Hook me up. In water? As perfume? Gimme.
- Campfires (and the smoke it comes with). Need I elaborate?
- Fresh paint, markers, gas, etc. I know all these fumes are bad for you. I know. But they smells soooooo good, I can’t help it.
- Garlic. I’m no vamp.
- Vanilla. Really just any spice except sage or clove.
- The tops of babies’ heads (don’t make it weird, okay).
- Oldspice. Mmmm, what do you smell?
- New shoes. \_(ツ)_/
Non-Obvious smells to keep away from me:
- Sage and clove. I mentioned this earlier. I’m allergic, so unless you want me to die, get it away. (Yes, I realize I just gave you all a way to kill me.)
- Chlorine…Some people like it? Freaks.
- New Car Smell: Get. That. Out. Of. Here.
- Also related to cars: The car air conditioner. Who actually likes that?!?!
- Laundry Detergent/Dryer Sheets. No thank you.
- The inside of a Disney VHS case….Odd? Yeah, it freaking is. Throw it out. Not the actual VHS though, those are special and are too good for this world.
- Fresh Cut Grass. I have hay fever, so please don’t.
- Any animal ever. Sorry, not sorry.